- Filling your USB stick:
- Loading the data into your master SkyView panel.
- a Frequent Flyer Membership licence or a Dynon Dataset-only licence.
Optional: third-party charts and airport plates add-ons. Shop.
- EasyVFR 4 Desktop installed on Windows, macOS X or macOS Catalina. You can use the free of charge version if you do not have an FFM licence (EasyVFR 4 Essentials). Here's how to download and activate EasyVFR 4.
- an Internet connection.
- your USB memory stick for Dynon, between 8 and 32 GB of storage. FAT32 format only.
- Use Method 1 (exporting via EasyVFR 4). This is the easiest and most convenient method for most users.
- What data will be transferred to my Dynon USB stick? A brief overview per method.
If you run into problems while following the procedure, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Email us at email@example.com or use the blue "Ask the team" contact bubble at the bottom-right of this page.
Please verify that you have followed all the steps in this manual, inform us at which step you ran into problems, and please share screenshots or a video so we can assist you appropriately.